Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"Amazed 2"

These images are from a game that Jason Tomlinson is building. I have been helping him with the graphical side of things. The graphic tiles are 16x16 pixels each and there is an computational issue with combining animated tiles. This means that elements, such as the elevator tiles, need to take up only a single 16x16 tile instead of 2 or more. We also had to run a special filter on the graphics to fix an issue with the tile rendering = it looked messed up.

This is one of the level designs I made for "Amazed 2". It is meant to be one the first levels. The yellow "bumpers" are meant to function much like they would in a pinball machine. In the middle of of each end you can see the elevators. They are the dark area and need to be reached in order to get to the next level.

Here is another one of the level designs I made for "Amazed 2". It is meant to be one of the more challenging levels and I think it will take quite a long time to beat; however, I haven't had the chance to try it.

This is another of the level designs I made for "Amazed 2". It is meant to be a super challenging level and it is a pretty groovy one as well.

This is the first Google Android application icon that I made for "Amazed 2". It is also the first one I have made for the Android platform. I created it based on the Android application icon style guide. I needs a bit more polishing... hmmm...

No comments: